Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Family

I have a confession. I watch Jon and kate Plus Eight....I used to call is a guilty pleaseure. Now I think a better description would be it's my "guilty little torture." Painful. Horrific.


The new title should be :


Jon and Kate Plus Hate ....or better yet


Jon and Eight Minus Kate.... or


Jon and Kate: Why America is Falling Apart..... or


The Gosselins: An American Tradegy....I'm on a roll...How about


Jon and Kate and the kids who will need some serious therapy...


I am sure your all far too sane to keep watching this disaster called reality TV. But common sense hasn't always been my "thing" and so I sit glued each Monday night after Family Home Evening watching the demise of a family of ten. Last week preston had to take the remote away. He said it wasn't "healthy" for me. Healthy -Smealthy... I can't stop. I keep hoping that someone in that group will grow up. Take charge and take care of this family they have. But alas,








No comments:

Post a Comment