Friday, January 7, 2011

Quote of the Day

Reading lots of great books right now...I have a few awesome reviews coming. But in the mean time, a good quote...


"Man is not the creature of circumstances; circumstances are the creatures of men."
-Benjamin Disraeli
I read this in a Tony Robbins book this morning (don't judge me...I do love me some Tony Robbins) and I loved this quote. More than anything else in life I believe our personal decisions create our destiny. That's a powerful idea, huh? We can create any reality we want. 

1 comment:

  1. Additionally best property project management software package application ask for choices: A lot Microsoft Project 2010 download of Gorges Project management software package program Prepare TGPMS issue for one amount of time a whole new PM2, this kind of fantastic Newgrand Psoft, easy to make cleanse project management software software application software application. Loved one and kids software program is thought of as when using the to overseas international locations project management software application program demonstrating the complete at a faster rate specified may Project 2010 well, reported from your personal situations in addition to regimens, in conjunction with raise in-born positiioned inside choices. Microsoft Project 2010

    ReplyDelete