Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Blog,
Please forgive me for neglecting you for so long. I have been up to my eyeballs in muscles and bones. Well that is to say, I have been immersed in my school. Don' t worry - I will always love you more. They want my undivided attention - my classes are a jealous lot- and nothing makes them angrier than my wandering eye. Even now, I am hiding to get this little note out. I can hear Exam 3 calling my name and she is getting close. No matter how hard I hide, they always find me. Believe me, I have thought of you so many times lately. I wanted to tell you about Valentines and Katie's Shower. I knew you would love the story of Ethan's artistic meltdown and Tyler has had so many shenanigans that I have just been dying to tell you. Well they have found me, they are angry - How dare I take time for myself when there is anatomy to be learned?I will leave you with a picture - a brief moment of escape from last night. We had so much fun enjoying our new fire pit, a whole 30 minutes of amazing freedom before blasted nutrition caught up with me.
Sincerly
Your Tired Friend
Andrea

7 comments:

  1. That was such a cute post! I am sorry you're so swamped with stuff...that's got to feel overwhelming! Hang in there!!! Certainly speing break is coming up, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fire pit! That is nice, and why did I not get a phone to inform me of this?!? JK! Glad you had a few moments of peace before it was back to the books. You are so dedicated, it's awesome- go nursing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! Glad you got some escape from studying. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Andrea! It will all be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were going back to school. Way to go! What are you going into? Good luck and make sure you take a break every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear from u and 2 know u r alive....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. ok, update on my "Pregancy For Life" sentence..i found myself at an herbal store and bought some blue cohosh..i read about it a book and had it recommended by a friend. i'm told i'll loose my mucus plug (am I allowed to say that? most of your fans are women;) within 24-48 hours. it has to be more safe that then Pit, right?? there i go with the herbal stuff again. have you ever seen arrested development?? you should! start with the first season to get to know the characters, (the characters are just as strong).

    ReplyDelete